Dr. Abraham specializes in medical and surgical dermatology in the care of all age ranges; newborns to elderly. He has advanced skills in the identification and treatment of difficult/chronic rashes, as well as in the diagnosis and surgical resolution of skin cancer and precancerous lesions.
Our goal at Central Coast Dermatology is to provide you and your family with friendly, efficient, and effective care for your dermatologic needs. We will provide you with our highest level of attention while you are in our office and do our best to restore your skin to its proper and normal condition.
We provide services for all of the items listed below, as well as many others. Please call us for more information.
Services include the treatment of:
- Skin Cancer
- Nevi (Moles)
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Urticaria (Hives)
- Diseases of Hives
- Diseases of Nails
- Infectious Skin Disease
- Irritated Skin Tags
- Inflamed Seborrheic Keratoses
The skinny on your skin.
- Your skin is your largest organ.
- The thinnest part of your skin is on the eyelid.
- Goose bumps are actually little pimples that help retain a layer of warm air over your body.
- Your skin swells when it absorbs water.
- Your skin sheds a layer of dead skin cells every day, renewing itself every 28 days.